Dan is a certified executive coach AND certified public accountant with two decades of Fortune 100 experience,and is the managing principal for the firm Haile Coaching & Leadership LLC. Dan collaborates with companies and executives to heighten self-awareness and strengthen leadership, yielding positive, long-term behavioral changes and ultimately, improved personal and organizational results. His clients include Corrections Corporation of America, Genesco, Fifth Third Bank, Bridgestone, Ingram Industries, Vanderbilt University, Tennessee Housing Development Agency, Metropolitan Nashville Airport Authority, Capella Healthcare, Belmont University, Clinical Solutions, Bradley Arant Boult Cummings, MedSolutions, Smith Seckman Reid, The Lee Company, and Wirtgen America, among many others.
Dan’s key areas of expertise include:
• Accelerating C-suite and entrepreneurial leadership development and presence
• Providing organizational thought partnership and leadership skillfulness
• Facilitation of organizational conflict resolution and cultural management
• Strengthening executive and organizational change management
• Building results via stronger interpersonal relational skillfulness
• Coaching executives and professionals to greater leadership, managerial and
interpersonal skillfulness since 2007.
• Past President of International Coach Federation – Tennessee
• Two decades of Fortune 100 executive success, including Corporate Vice-
President and Ops Division CFO at $30B multinational healthcare company
• Recruiting, training and mentoring numerous healthcare professionals into key
executive leadership positions.
• Professional Certified Coach (International Coach Federation)
• Certified Public Accountant
• Rule 31 Listed General Civil Mediator, Tennessee Supreme Court
• MBTI, Hogan Leadership Forecast Series, and Lominger Voices 360 certified
• Harvard University/MIT Program on Negotiation
• BBA, University of Memphis, Accounting, magna cum laude
A few past coaching assignments have included:
• Coached CEO of pharmaceutical services company through successful ownership transition and reorganization.
• Worked with CEO of large regional medical center to improve relationships with key direct reports, medical staff, and board of directors.
• Coached CEO/Chief Medical Officer for chain of walk-in clinics on improving organizational skills and strengthening accountability with direct reports.
• Worked with CFO and Audit Director for large state housing agency with assets totaling nearly $3 billion to strengthen interdepartmental and interpersonal trust.
• Helped transition new CFO for large metropolitan airport authority into new responsibilities, including addressing performance issues with inherited staff.
• Coached decades-long CFO of multi-$Billion publicly traded company in preparation for career transition.